Venue & Hospitality
Hilton Atlanta Airport 1031 Virginia Avenue N/A Atlanta, 30354 Georgia, USA
Conference Dates: September 12-14, 2016
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Driving Directions to
Hartsfield Jackson International Airport- Hilton Atlanta Airport
1. Depart Terminal Pkwy toward S Terminal Pkwy (0.7 mi.)
2. Road name changes to N Terminal Pkwy (0.1 mi.)
3. Bear left toward N Terminal Pkwy (0.4 mi.)
4. Bear left onto N Terminal Pkwy (0.5 mi.)
5. Take ramp right for I-85 North toward Atlanta (0.8 mi.)
6. At exit 73A take ramp right for Virginia Ave East toward AirCargo (0.2 mi.)
7. Bear right onto Virginia Ave (0.3 mi.)
8. Arrive at Virginia Ave on the left (0.0 mi.)
Distance from Hotel: 3.1 mi.
Travel Time: 6 minutes.
Atlanta is the capital of and the most populous city in the U.S. state of Georgia, with an estimated 2013 population of 447,841. Atlanta is the cultural and economic center of the Atlanta metropolitan area, home to 5,522,942 people and the ninth largest metropolitan area in the United States. Atlanta was established in 1837 at the intersection of two railroad lines, and the city rose from the ashes of the Civil War to become a national center of commerce.
Atlanta is considered an "alpha-" or "world city", ranking 36th among world cities and 8th in the nation with a gross domestic product of $270 billion. Atlanta's economy is considered diverse, with dominant sectors including logistics, professional and business services, media operations, and information technology. Topographically, Atlanta is marked by rolling hills and dense tree coverage. Revitalization of Atlanta's neighborhoods, initially spurred by the 1996 Olympics, has intensified in the 21st century, altering the city's demographics, politics, and culture.
Atlanta attained international prominence. Atlanta is the primary transportation hub of the Southeastern United States, via highway, railroad, and air, with Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport being the world's busiest airport since 1998.
Attractions & Landmarks
Attractions & Lanadmarks are Updating Soon...